Wednesday 23 March 2016

Preparing for a frugal Easter.

I could quite easily ignore all of the various holidays throughout the year, but having a 4 year old who believes in the Easter Bunny, Father Christmas etc I try my best to create a little bit of magic for her.

I made some DIY bunny ears today using items I already had in the house, hence why it doesn't all match if you look closely! It's a headband, the ears are made out of a wire coat hanger, tied ribbon around them and the flowers are from another headband. It was quite difficult with the wire so I would probably just use pipe cleaners for the ears if I did it again.

I'm preparing for a frugal Easter. I have some mini eggs to lay an Easter egg hunt and I think I will get a normal sized egg for her to find as the final prize.



Cookies for a snack made today, used this recipe http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1959642/easy-chocolate-chip-cookies - but omitted the salt. xx

2 comments:

  1. It's a frugal easter in our house too. I will be getting a bag of small eggs and a £1 one. There's more than enough chocolate there for my 2 year old. I made eggs for our easter tree with left over wool. X

    ReplyDelete