Tuesday 12 April 2016

Back to reality!

I'm back! From our weekend away. We went Friday - Sunday but I've been catching up on work.
It was really lovely, my daughter adores her cousins and was so happy to see them.

We went to the park one day and a (free) museum the next which was amazing - really big and full of lots of things to look at.

It was a low spend weekend for me - I spent the grand total of £20! Very happy with that. Looking at my list of things coming up that I've budgeted for there's going to be a lot of things to buy so I needed to not spend a lot.

Homemade pizza for lunch today, I love it and can't believe I didn't make it before because it's so easy and better than a shop bought one in my opinion. xx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend and the pizza looks delicious. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jules! Hope you had a good weekend also xx

    ReplyDelete