Wednesday 6 April 2016

Frugal Stir-fry

500g chicken breasts, chopped
Sprinkling of broccoli (running low!)
4 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp garlic powder
2 tbsp honey

Cook the chicken, then add the other ingredients. Cook the noodles separately and voila! An extremely simple meal. These noodles were from Lidl and are much nicer than the Sharwoods noodles that we were getting from Sainsburys.

The sun has been shining over here and it's making me itch to go out...out with my friends at night time, out to the beach with my daughter during the day...just out! It's a dangerous way of thinking!
I've been working out my budget trying to figure out how I can get some 'fun' money.

My husband has his van now and I officially have the car! Drove to nursery today because my daughter was so excited that we had the car, bless. It won't be a regular thing as I want to keep my petrol usage as low as I can. So I now have a car but can't afford the petrol to go in it!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment